1. Spend a few days noticing when the malady i.e. indecision bothers you? What types of things trouble you? Are they small things or big things? How much time do you devote to make simple decisions?
2. one thing to focus on, something that you’re constantly struggle with (it could be what time to get up the morning, what to eat that day, what outfit to wear). Make sure it’s a small thing to start with. Bigger problems can be dealt when you are more experienced.
3. When you go to a restaurant do you take too much time to decide what to order?
4. When your boss asks you to work on a holiday, how much time you take to respond? Do you say instantaneously and then repent about it?
5. While driving in heavy traffic, do you feel that you that you have taken a wrong lane which moves very slowly?
6. Next time you find yourself struggling to choose on your chosen subject, remind yourself mentally “I am a decisive person and I will not waste my time and energy with this.”
7. For important tasks, you may even write down pros and cons. Then it’s easier to decide. But never feel bad about wrong decisions. Some decisions go wrong for everyone. The more you start taking decisions, you will find that incidence of wrong decisions will reduce.
8. Now – simply pick one option. Make a decision quickly and commit to it. It doesn’t matter if it’s the right decision or not – just do it.
9. Let it go. Refrain from laboring about whether you made the right choice or not and move on. Do something immediately that really does matter to you – and if possible something that will make a positive difference to your life or to the lives of others.
Thanks for reading.